Hello from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Despite growing up in Ottawa and living there for 20 plus years I have never dove there. My next visit to see the family I would love to get a dive in!

Dooooo it! So many cool wrecks and fun drift dives along the St Lawrence! Drop me a PM if you're there this summer - I might not be around but I can help steer you towards groups.

Thanks for all the messages of warm welcome (in this period of nasty cold we've been going through...). No question that I'll be teeing up some dives in the St. Lawrence once we're less icebound (perhaps I'll do my ice course, but not this year). I will also be heading to warmer destinations, there's a chance I may be in Hawaii in May and I hope to get some dives in then.

R.

I have a group diving from Ivy Lee Campground over the May long weekend. Bring the family. Always a group campfire to share stories. It is a good site to get back in the water and suits recreational and tech divers as well.

Let me kn ow if you want to meet at the camp. If you are traveling alone we can squeeze you on one of our sites to help keep costs low..

Back
Top Bottom