Hello from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiberius Tenebris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Possible mid-life crisis, but I've decided to get back into diving after being out of the water for thirteen years. :D

I've been searching for information on beginner dive destinations to ease back into things, and of course, looking for replacement equipment. This site looks terrific!

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi".

R.
Ottawa

check out matt at scuba geek hes a great instructor and has great prices.............tell him steve sent you !!!!!!!

abnfrog,

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll have a look at Scuba Geek.

Rob

---------- Post added February 3rd, 2014 at 09:43 PM ----------

Both. I'll be overhauling my kit shortly to see if my old wet suits and dry suit are serviceable. If they are, I'll certainly be diving the Kingston to Ottawa corridor this summer. I have vacation to use up right now, so I may look for a short notice trip down south to get a jump on things and will plan annual destination trips from now on.

R.

Welcome.
Nice to hear from other ottawa divers feel free to hit me up for a dive when the ice breaks.

There are lots of active clubs and groups which run dives all summer. Wednesday nights are especially popular. I usually dive with the group from Sharky's but have done charters organized through the other shops as well!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom