Hello from Orange County, California!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh that we could just sit and listen to your stories. You are a living legend, thanks for all you've done to allow us to enjoy diving.

Hello Dizzi Lizzi,

I am fully aware of the situation. In hindsight, my employee should have utilized Amazon from the very start to conduct your refund for your defective unit. The item you purchased was fulfilled by Amazon and an exchange would have happened the moment that the unit was shipped to you. Having our employee step into the experience was a disruption of return channels we have established as policy. He should have directed you to Amazon in the first place.

I greatly appreciate your input on Yelp and on this forum. It is customers like you that allow our company to keep making corrections to make our diving experiences and product sales as best that it can be.

Thank you very much,

D.J. Mansfield
Director of Operations
Beach Cities Scuba Centers

I have to say I've had a not good experience with a amazon order from Beach Cities Scuba (dana point). After the issue I looked at the yelp reviews. Its a mixed bag. Amazon made it right for me, several months later. Just saying.

My goodness a response from Tenn o Sea from a lady with a Kalifornia spelling of her name Kelcie, Perhaps it should have been KelSea !

Impressive line of dive related jewelry ...And most of your dive flag jewelry has the correct dimensions...5 units wide 4 units high with a one unit diagonal stripe.

FYI the dive flag demission's were established in 1956 or 1957 and the dive flag officially accepted as a unofficial flag of recreational diving in 1960.

The first accident involving a diver displaying a divers flag occurred at Catalina on September 22, 1962..which was litigated in 1964..

SDM

Back
Top Bottom