Hello from Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dentnshell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
New member here, I was certified NAUI back in 95 but have not dove since going to Aruba. My wife and I are celebrating our 25th this year, she decided she wanted to get certified for our trip. We have both been Saltwater Aquarium enthusiasts and have both had a tank for the last 28 years. Unfortunately in the midwest local diving is an issue. We head out to Beaver lake this weekend for her final checkout dives of her SSI certification. I completed an SSI refresher while she did her pool work. Not looking forward to the cold lake water, but it will be worth it when we hit Jamaica at the end of May.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I hope you'll post a trip report of your impressions of your stay in Jamaica, including the topside accommodations/resort. It's helpful to others researching trips.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom