Hello from Oklahoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbales

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello from Oklahoma, I've been reading some of the posts on here and can see that there is a lot of knowledge and wisdom. I've been diving for about a year now and enjoy the heck out of it. I was certified by Gene's Aqua Pro on Lake Tenkiller and that's where I"ve done most of my diving. Thanks for having me.

Hello all, another Oklahoman here. Diving now since 1991 (started in San Diego). I leave for Ecuador in a couple of weeks and want to know if anyone can tell me about the diving in the "poor man's Galapagos" or other coastal areas as I'm not going to Galapagos this trip. Actually I'm thinking of buying a beach house in the Salinas area. Is there anytime of year you can dive without a wetsuit, I hate those things.

Welcome to Scubaboard, where in OK is Lake Tenkiller? I hope you make a trip out to CA at some point and enjoy some southern California kelp.

Sheri SGR, Lake Tenkiller is in the east side of Oklahoma. I have family who lives in San Diego, I just might need to pay them a visit.

Hello from Oklahoma, I've been reading some of the posts on here and can see that there is a lot of knowledge and wisdom. I've been diving for about a year now and enjoy the heck out of it. I was certified by Gene's Aqua Pro on Lake Tenkiller and that's where I"ve done most of my diving. Thanks for having me.

I was certified by Gene too! Actually by Jim, but from Gene's shop! He's the best on Tenkiller!! So glad to see him recognized SB!! :) I can't wait to get back in Tenkiller, living so close to the lake and just down the road from Gene's shop is great!

Back
Top Bottom