Hello From Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Careful, this place can be addicting! There are so many nice people and so much good information here that it's hard to tear yourself away! If you ever want to get together and go diving in Ohio let me know. I'm not off on weekends but if you just want to go get wet somewhere that isn't really fancy I can get to France Lake in New Paris, OH easily on a "work" day (I work nights). It's off of I-70 near the Indiana border. Have you dove in Ohio? Where?
Ber :bunny:

Ber Rabbit always gets to the Newbies before I do!:)

Welcome fro the Land that nearly joined Atlantis

Aquamore
"May your bubbles flow forever upwards".:D

Originally posted by CincyDiver
What a great way to pass the time when I should be working.
Exactly what I thought!

Allow me to add my "Welcome!" to Scubaboard!

Sandy

......I'll do the Newbies whose first letter of their name starts with 'A' through 'M' and you do the Newbies 'N' through 'Z' ?

Cinci you can do any Newbies who start with a Number instead of a letter?

Now we are a team!

Just joking, we all love her really:gorgeous:

Aquamore:p

Man, I take off for week and all these great people join ithe board.. hhmmmmm :smirk: :hmmm: No - dont tell me I should take off more often...

:jester: Just clowning around....

Great to have you CincyDiver!

Dave

Wow! What a great group of people!

We are starting our advanced class this wednesday with MFA and Rescue soon after. We will be doing the final dives at Vortex Springs in April. We are on track to have Divemaster by Fall. Talk about getting bit by the Scuba bug. I have never enjoyed a sport as much as this.

So when's the earliest we can jump into the quarries around here without a dry suit. I'm dying here.

CincyDiver

Cincy,

I don't know when the water gets warm enough but I can't wait. I got my c card last summer so I a waiting for someone to tell me when the quarries warm up.

Enjoy those classes.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom