Hello from North Florida.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott289

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello and greetings to everyone, My name is Scott, I live in North Florida. The 289 is from my Mustangs engine a 1966 coupe. I am a mechanic and all around tinkerer.

I have 15 years experience diving, mostly spearfishing. My diving has been mostly in The Gulf. I appreciate the opportunity to join this community.

I'm over in SE Suwannee County and was also in the automotive field for 30 years. I'm forever a tinkerer. :D Welcome to the community and the neighborhood.

I'm over in SE Suwannee County and was also in the automotive field for 30 years. I'm forever a tinkerer. :D Welcome to the community and the neighborhood.
Thank you! I have seen you around there in the Scubaboard van.

Hoping more springs will open up soon. I had to pick up blades at Byrds and stopped by Troy, which was still closed. :( What specific area are you in?

Hoping more springs will open up soon. I had to pick up blades at Byrds and stopped by Troy, which was still closed. :( What specific area are you in?
I am in Wakulla. My work has me all over, Suwannee, Lafayette, Columbia, Basically, from Bonifay West area, to Middleberg East area to Crystal River south area.

Welcome. I hope you'll post some trip reports; we see some interest on the forum in 'Emerald Coast' diving out of Florida.

Welcome. Do you get over to PCB, Destin, P'cola?

Welcome. I hope you'll post some trip reports; we see some interest on the forum in 'Emerald Coast' diving out of Florida.
Thank you. It’s been a really busy year so far. No chance to get out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom