hello from NH, not exactly dive country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...i love diving in Hawaii and go back there every year to enjoy it's clear blue waters....

Hello Ellen and welcome to the wonderful world of scuba diving! I'm like you in that I live in northern Maine and don't really have any places locally that I can go diving. Nor do I have any local dive buddies that I can partner up with. Hopefully you can get in some great dives and get to enjoy the sport. Take care and safe diving!
Roger...

Where about in NH are you from? NH does not have that much diving but just over the boarder into Mass there is some great diving in the Gloucester, Rockport area. You may also want to join the New England Scuba Divers group on FB. Aquatic Escapes Dive Center in Londonderry is always diving on weekends and they are always happy to have new faces join the group.

He
Hello Ellen and welcome to the wonderful world of scuba diving! I'm like you in that I live in northern Maine and don't really have any places locally that I can go diving. Nor do I have any local dive buddies that I can partner up with. Hopefully you can get in some great dives and get to enjoy the sport. Take care and safe diving!
Roger...

hell, I'm in Van Buren..... I dive up here... PI fire department fills my tanks..

Jim...

He

hell, I'm in Van Buren..... I dive up here... PI fire department fills my tanks..

Jim...
Hi Jim. Yes, PIFD filled my tanks for me last summer as well. I just never got the chance to use them. I was surprised to hear that you and Fran dove the lakes around the county. I didn't know that you were a diver. It's only been a little over 2 years for me.

Hi Jim. Yes, PIFD filled my tanks for me last summer as well. I just never got the chance to use them. I was surprised to hear that you and Fran dove the lakes around the county. I didn't know that you were a diver. It's only been a little over 2 years for me.

I'm headed to Houston next week to see the grandkids.. The dive boat is almost ready to go.. When I get back at the end of june we'll set something up.. The lakes will be a little warmer to... In the mean time, I'll send you my cell phone number..

Jim...

That sounds awesome Jim. I have the last week of June off and should be available to get out there. If we don't connect by phone this week, have a safe trip and a great time in Houston!

Roger...

I got some nice spots to dive... Nickerson lake just south of Houlton is normally 25+ visibility... We always have fun..

Jim...

Back
Top Bottom