Hello from New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DylanNZ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Team,
Fresh Scuba Diver here, have been researching gear I have been purchasing, most if not all information has come from this website. Had to join as alot of that information has helped me with learning about my gear from other people's experiences.

Cheers

Hey mate. Good to have you here. I'm in tga, what part of nz are you in?

What gear have you picked up so far? Any good dives recently, or are you still working on getting your cert?

You got the cray fever or more of a sightseer? I do a bit of both. Here is a pic from my latest dive.
IMG_20220301_185732.jpg

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad you found helpful info. Agonizing over gear options is a common issue here..

Hi Team!
Just completed my OW with Padi, have decided to continue with SSI, Currently using Apex 1st stg and TX50 with TX20 octi with I have yet to purchase a BPW as I want to follow the tech route. Using a Mares MRS prestige bcd for now. Picked up a Cressi Facile 7mm which is by far the best wetsuit I've ever owned. Highly recommend it for comfort warmth and dryness.

I like exploring just as much as picking up a bug as a bonus.

I have a couple of very experienced divers to help me through my pursuit of diving.

I haven't dived anywhere else out of NZ, mostly dived East Coast free diving. Only started Scuba North of Auckland. Looking forward to doing the Poor knights and once completed my Deep and Deco, I would like to explore a couple of others 🍻🤙✌️

Hey mate. Good to have you here. I'm in tga, what part of nz are you in?

What gear have you picked up so far? Any good dives recently, or are you still working on getting your cert?

You got the cray fever or more of a sightseer? I do a bit of both. Here is a pic from my latest dive. View attachment 710084
Pukekohe based, most dives North of Auckland, Apex 1st and 2nd and Mares bcd Cressi suit,,,Exploring, bugs are a bonus. Shift worker so Any dive is a bonus. ✌️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom