Hello from New England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xnomadx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,

I'm new to the diving world. Stay at home dad and disabled Veteran looking to learn how to dive and be comfortable with it. Much respect to all you divers!

welcome aboard. Thank you and much respect for your service

Xnomadx, Thank you for your service.

depending on the level of disability, you may want to look into S.U.D.S, somewhere I have the card for one of their instructors, but she is in the DC area. If you like I'll see if I can dig up her contact info.

SUDS Diving > Welcome to SUDS

Good luck to you, exploring the underwater world is awesome.

Welcome to the board. You haven’t described your disability, however; I’m in my 50’s and have a compressed disk in my lower spin, and I dive doubles on decompression dives. I also often have seen a young man at Nubble Light in Maine, who is paralyzed from the waist down, and he gears up, and dives with everyone else.
Good Luck.....................

Damn that was thoughtless of me! Way to go keithdiver for your thoughts. Yes xnomadx , thank you for your service. The entire country is in your debt!

Thanks to all for the kind welcome. I look forward to scuba diving and learning as much as I can. Much respect to all you divers as its not as easy as one might seem.

Welcome to scubaboard, thank you for your service!!

Back
Top Bottom