Hello from Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaddawg,

At least on this board I spelled it right. Welcome to the original home of the Texas Swamp Divers and where we got started. If you need info or a buddy this is the place.

Tom

cool name, BTW!

You've found the best place in cyber-space to spend your surface intervals.

Good luck with finding dive buddies and getting as much out of your new found obsession as you can. This is the place to be!

from the second largest province in the second largest country in the world.............Ontario Canada.

But you also knew that didn't you ..................

Why did you leave ??

Canada missses their native sons.....................lol

I know, for the money .........right ?? Couldn't stand our monopoly stuff................

Butch :peace:

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Scubaddawg
I was amazed by the vast variety of diving around here and how friendly the people are who are willing to say " if you want a dive buddy next time just call me"
One of the things I've really enjoyed about most of the diving community is how few _ _ _-holes there are. We do have our share of nuts and crazies, but in general, divers are usually very friendly.

And if you make it down to our end of the swamp (Dallas), be sure to look me and Tom Vyles up.

To the rest of this motley bunch: the TSDT T-shirt store will be open tonight....I promise.

Scubaddawg,

Welcome to scubaboard and congrats on the C-Card. I just got my second one, my AOW. 3 more and I will have enough to play a poker hand with Padi cards hehehehe

If you are looking for Dive Buddies in your area, I have 10 people listed on my site from your home state that are also looking for dive buddies.

Hey There!

So where do you live in Missouri? I'm origionally from Columbia, my wife is from Rolla. We both still have a lot of family in MO. If you find a good place to dive let me know. I come back there two to three times a year and it would be cool to dive while we're there.

down at the Lake of the ozarks, mind you you can dive here but it is kind of like diving solo( you wouldn't be able to see your buddy if you wanted to). the lake visibility had gone from bad to worse but there are many places around here to go.

Welcome from Central TX!

Cheers

I was amazed by the vast variety of diving around here and how friendly the people are who are willing to say " if you want a dive buddy next time just call me"

Scubaddawg;
I live about 45 minutes North West of you in Aurora Missouri. Just wanted to say hello and tell you also ththat if you are looking for someone to go diving with just holler.
My Brother in Law and I were certified together so we would always have a dive buddy. But we would welcome any others who would want to go along as well. My primary interest right now is in Bull Shoals Lake since my Mother and Father live on the Big Creek arm near Lead Hill. South on 65 through Branson across the state line and turn back east on 14. Lead Hill is about 35 miles from this point. My parents actually live in Peel. This is where the last Automobile Ferry still runs in the state of Arkansas. I have identified a few areas that I plan to dive come spring. Vertical Rock walls that drop from 35 feet to 60-65. There are still some standing trees here as well. The water seems always to be crystal clear with visability right down to the bottom.
Let me know if you are interested come spring. Again, nice to meet you and good diving.
Dave
rat314@mo-net.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom