Hello from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did look into a few shallow wrecks and they left from Hammond Marina with Double Action to dive the Wells Burt?.

Double Action also has the Sanilac boat.

The Wells Burt is always teamed with a deeper wreck that’s too deep for you at this point. The $120 charters out of Hammond are what you need at this point. Nice easy ones.

I’m partial to AquaLung and Apeks for regs. Other people here love ScubaPro.

Double Action also has the Sanilac boat.

The Wells Burt is always teamed with a deeper wreck that’s too deep for you at this point. The $120 charters out of Hammond are what you need at this point. Nice easy ones.

I’m partial to AquaLung and Apeks for regs. Other people here love ScubaPro.

My wife dives ScubaPro, and it is sweet. I am too cheap for that. I dive Oceanic. She has always been partial to Mercedes Benz cars, so her regulator should be in that class too. I like Toyotas and Fords. Oceanic is my speed. And I save money on service (lots of money).

markm

Looking for suggestions for easy/beginner wreck dive sites around Lake Michigan? I am really excited to get out there and check some of them out, as I have heard how amazing it is! I don’t want to dive more than 30-40ft deep at this point and prefer to keep it as simple as possible until I become more experienced.

Looking for suggestions for easy/beginner wreck dive sites around Lake Michigan? I am really excited to get out there and check some of them out, as I have heard how amazing it is! I don’t want to dive more than 30-40ft deep at this point and prefer to keep it as simple as possible until I become more experienced.

Come to Chicago! First of all, do you have any cold(er) water experience? Even a quarry? Have you been in a 7mm? You're going to need both. I had 54-56 degrees on wrecks 45ft and shallower this past weekend on Lake Michigan.

Wrecks such as the Material Service Barge, Tacoma, David Dows, Illinois & Holly Barge, Car Ferry #2 are going to be your best bet. #1 Lake Michigan Dive Charters - Double Action Dive Charters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom