Hello from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donaldeh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Morning my name is Don, just finished my open water dives in Tavernier Florida with conch republic diver & did my class and pool time with Tim & Cheryl @ Underwater Antics. I am looking for clubs or diving partners to dive with this summer. I am located near Ann Arbor.
Thanks and I am still in awe with my first dive being certified.

Welcome aboard!

I hope diving becomes a regular past time for you as it is for my wife and me.

My wife is a Yooper. We drive through Ann Arbor on our trips to L'Anse. We also stop in at Gaylord to visit relatives.

Hopefully, you will feel totally comfortable u/w in different situations very soon. As with everything, there is a learning curve.

You look good in that picture!

:cheers:
mm

Congrat.s! That basic OW cert. is a great milestone; nothing quite like it. So many wonderful potential scuba destinations, so little time and money...

Richard.

I’m a below the bridge troll although I live in the Chicago area. There’s some awesome wreck diving on the Great Lakes.

I’m an EMU grad (class of ‘91).

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....enjoy the deep blue.

Welcome aboard!

I hope diving becomes a regular past time for you as it is for my wife and me.

My wife is a Yooper. We drive through Ann Arbor on our trips to L'Anse. We also stop in at Gaylord to visit relatives.

Hopefully, you will feel totally comfortable u/w in different situations very soon. As with everything, there is a learning curve.

You look good in that picture!

:cheers:
mm
Thanks

I’m a below the bridge troll although I live in the Chicago area. There’s some awesome wreck diving on the Great Lakes.

I’m an EMU grad (class of ‘91).
If your ever planning a group dive or need a parrnpa give me a yell, I live near Hell

If your ever planning a group dive or need a parrnpa give me a yell, I live near Hell

I’m diving off Sanilac Memorial Day weekend, but the wrecks are 80-100ft, except one wreck Sunday afternoon.

I’m in the Chicago area, so I usually dive Lake Michigan. Great shallow wrecks here if you ever want to give them a try. Let me know.

I’m diving off Sanilac Memorial Day weekend, but the wrecks are 80-100ft, except one wreck Sunday afternoon.

I’m in the Chicago area, so I usually dive Lake Michigan. Great shallow wrecks here if you ever want to give them a try. Let me know.
I did look into a few shallow wrecks and they left from Hammond Marina with Double Action to dive the Wells Burt? but im a newbie just looking into equipment this weekend(Underwater Antics)? any suggestions helpful. they sell Scuba Pro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom