Hello from Memphis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hiya, and welcome from Colorado!
You'll enjoy the diving and reading the scuba forums found here.
Lots of good stuff to learn, and also to share.

KoralKat

Hello Shanna

Welcome to the scuba world...

I hope your checkout dives went well. I am just coming back from a business trip to Memphis and while I was there I stopped in a place called The Dive Shop. Doesn't sound like much diving close by, but the woman at the store said there was a lake that you can dive a flooded town. Sounds cool to me.

Enjoy

Ty

Well I, for one, am glad your dad was there, you'll love the diving world. This is a great place to meet new folks, and learn lots of stuff (what to do, and what not to do).

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe ....................Arduous

Hello from Chatt, town.

Just found this place, it's really cool. A little background on me. I've been diving since 1987, I have logged over 300 dives, should have been more but I gave six years of my life to Uncle Sam. But have been back diving in force for about 7 years now. I enjoy all kinds of diving as long as im in the water. I got into Tech. diving about a year ago and love it. If anyone is looking for a dive buddy in the T.A.G area let me know. I have a great group of divers to dive with in the TN. area. We are diving about every weekend in the local querries and lakes, and me and my dive buddy will travel to dive, know worries.

:copper:

..... that nearly joined Atlantis

"May your bubbles flow forever upwards!"

Aquamore
:jester:
www.Aquaman.org

Hey there Memphis, Im going to be in Huntsville on at Rock divers on Monday the 20th. Hope you can make it.

:sharky:

Back
Top Bottom