Hello from MD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

achiu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Relatively new diver <100 dives. Mostly dive on vacations, excited to learn!

Welcome achiu,

As a new diver myself this online community forum has been a great help for research, advice & trip/ charter feedback. What sites have you dived?

Mainly we have enjoyed liveaboards in the Caribbean & Gulf of Mexico. We accumulated lots of dives in a few low vis Texas quarries to get accustomed to equipment, work on bouyancy & skill drills.

I have my eye on a few dives up the Alantic coast, but want to gain additional experience first.

Relatively new diver <100 dives. Mostly dive on vacations, excited to learn!
Welcome to Scubaboard. Lots of great info and advice on the forum. For vacation diving, I've found lots of great insights into where to dive, dive operators and dive sites when planning holidays. You probably have some good wreck diving in your backyard too.

Welcome to scubaboard! Great place to meet dive buddies and learn. Glad to have you on board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom