Hello from Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SiliconJ7

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all. I'm a new member from central Maryland (Middletown). I recently re-certified after a 20 year hiatus from diving. I'm a warm water diver, with all of my dives thus far being in different areas of Florida. I'm a manager for a large worldwide IT company working with some of the smartest people in the world. Looking forward to chatting with the board!

Howdy from TX SiliconJ7!
New member to the boards myself who just recertified late last year after certifying some 16 years ago but never getting wet until this year! I just finished my 2nd blue dive trip (in the gulf, first was in the tropics).
I'll be checking out your keys in an upcoming Bahamas trip! Warm waters for me all dive long!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Lots of people return to the hobby after an extended hiatus (often kids cited as a factor).

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom