Hello from London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maat1976

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello!

I'm a new diver, introduced to it by my husband who is a divemaster. I did my open water certification in London/Thailand with Oyster Divers / Aussie Divers who were both fab, and just did my advanced open water certification in Grenada with Devotion 2 Ocean. I've been very lucky all along having dive instructors all to myself, and a patient husband who is happy to dive wherever I am comfortable. I've only got 22 dives down, but I've been fortunate enough to have been able to do the Bianca C wreck here in Grenada a few days back on dive 21. It really boosted my confidence that I could handle this whole thing. It was just me and two DMs on the top of the wreck, as three lovely eagle rays glided past.

I am a keen photographer on land and one of my reasons for joining this forum is to pick the brains of other divers about their UW photography. I have a lovely Canon 7D, which will not be going in the water anytime soon, and a vintage Rolleiflex (don't think they make UW housings for those), but am now looking to choose a high end point and shoot / housing / strobe to take on dive holidays.

Thanks for reading and hope to talk to you all soon.

Claudia

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Plenty of photographers here love to share opinions. :wink:

welcome...can't wait to see your photos.

Back
Top Bottom