Hello from London UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi to all around the world.

Not one for many words, I like reading the posts on here so please excuse me and here goes. Sadly I don't dive that much and started scuba diving late in life. No sooner had I discover my new hobby my wife announced the very happy news she was expecting and then we found out it was going to be twins, O Boy.

I managed very very slowly to trained up to Advanced Open Water and got half way through Rescue Course here in the UK then stopped due to lack of time.

My last dive was in Thailand with my wife and kids in toe and since then have not been able to face cold UK waters anymore, I've turned into a right old Nanny due to age, far too cold for me here. Now kids are a bit older I might see if I can get back into my PADI Rescue Course sometime in April 2014 back in Thailand in the wonderful warm weather if my plans go well.

That's me folks :)

Be Luck Everyone

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

Glad you are back into it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom