Hello from Lexinton, Kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank You All ...

for the warm welcome to the board. Diving to me is akin to being in another world. I'm recruiting hard to get more to join in with the venture! It's so much fun, I think everyone should experience it. It's great to see the group from KY! I'll definitely get back to you on the trip in October at LaGrange. What mm suit do you all wear that time of year at the quarry? Please tell me all about it! I have a couple of diving buddies that would be interested, also. The three of us SCUBA and rock climb together, but I don't think we'll try climbing Falling Rock Quarry! :lol: Anyway, Chad and kystork, the Halloween trip sounds like lots of fun, so keep me posted!

A warm welcome from the warm waters of Asia! Great to have you back! My regards to the Dalmations. Dive safe!:)

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Amber,

You need to get the company to fly you into the headquarters so you can dive with us.

Chad

Maybe they'll send me a plane ticket if I beg!:)
Amber

We will start a theard in the Kentucky Piranha Patrol section with the details soon. As far as MM's go I think most will be wearing 3-5mm but some of us might be dry more for practice than for warmth. But it really just depends on what the weather is between now and then.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom