Hello from Lake Alfred, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jtupps

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone. Newly certified open water diver here! Colorado Mountain man wanted to see how the other half lives!! Fantastic. Spent several years in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club aboard submarines but never had the inclination to do it outside the pressure hull! Now that I'm 54 years old and celebrating 30 years from honorable discharge date what the heck! The method to the madness is the desire to go lobstering without a snorkel so if you;re going to the Keys or off the coast and need someone to help buy gas let me know! My open water dives were done in a lake so I have not gone saltwater yet. Plan to take it nice and slow. If you're in Polk County and we can work it in around work and church duties give me a buzzzzz. JT

JT:

Welcome to Scubaboard. I'm with Off the Wall Adventures in Lakeland. We are always running trips to the springs, West Palm, and the Keys. Give TJ at the shop a call 863-709-9253 and see what is coming up soon. Looking forward to meeting you!

Doug

Hello JT. When I saw in your post you are from Lake Alfred I had to respond. When I retired from the Army 15 years ago my family and I moved to Sebring, and I attended college in Lake Wales at Warner Southern. Small world, huh? Enjoy your newfound hobby. My family and I love diving. In fact my son and I were out yesterday with some newly certifed divers we meet on here. Have fun and I hope you get your limit of lobster!

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom