Hello from Koh Tao, Thailand

Have you ever been diving in South East Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll never forget Trevor and am a bit saddened to hear that he might have perished. Good to hear though that at least a few other friendly triggers are still around and chasing (student) divers. On this side of Thailand we also have some good trigger action at Racha Yai Island from time to time.
But they do not come even close to what Trevor used to do...

Heh, I remember diving on Ko Tao with a guy called Trigger. I am sure he had a real name, but since he had to take a week off when a triggerfish took a chunk out of his eyebrow no one ever used it.

They're one of my favourite fishes though (as long as I get my fins pointing at them).

I know i'm mixing threads but I don't care.

So that's at least 1-0 to Koh Tao then,

Phuket fishies are a bit lame, lionfish just floating about looking prety, spotty sharks lying around on the bottom all day.

exactly, if you're going to have fish about, have 'em with teeth and attitude . I was going to say like your women but i can't, can I?

well last time i was in tao for a wreck trip no wrecks but a whale shark so go figure :D

well last time i was in tao for a wreck trip no wrecks but a whale shark so go figure :D

Hello Smartcosse,

that's what great customer service we provide on Koh Tao, a wreck live-aboard can't go because of the weather so we arrange a whale shark 30mins out ffrom the shop.

last trip we had wrecks and whale sharks and false killer whales wahtever they are

Jamie

Tech Thailand

well if we only got one of the three do i get a refund if i have kept the receipt?

i can out it towards the lagarto trip that i want to do :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom