Hello, from Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrentAF

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
Im from the US, Ive been diving for almost a year now and have already advanced to Rescue diver, I'm also an Advanced freediver.
Even though I know there are great spots to sink in around Italy, my real passion is diving in the Philippines.
I'm a super researcher when it comes to buying, so expect to get some questions from me.
I plan to be an instructor for both disciplines in the coming years.
I'll be posting soon about computer question. Looking for Air integration that also has free dive mode, Ill post that later.
Thanks
-Brent

Hi. Interesting to hear from you, the perspective of a U.S. diver in Italy. Tell us more about the local diving around Italy. Might be of interest to some folks. You dove in the Mediterranean?

Richard.

Hi. Interesting to hear from you, the perspective of a U.S. diver in Italy. Tell us more about the local diving around Italy. Might be of interest to some folks. You dove in the Mediterranean?

Richard.

Sorry, I haven't gotten out to do any diving just yet. I only arrived in December, and my equipment wont be here until March. I will weigh in more once I get out and get under

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Brent,
Hi from San Francisco!

I love Italy. Where in Italy are you?

I'm totally brand new to diving and am here to learn and ask lots of questions too. However, I saw this in your message:
I'll be posting soon about computer question. Looking for Air integration that also has free dive mode, Ill post that later.

I just got an AquaLung i450T and it has the features you're looking for. It's an amazing piece of hardware and even my very experienced instructor has one. It makes a nice watch too. :wink:

Nice to meet you. Enjoy Italy.

Ciao,
Becca

I just got an AquaLung i450T and it has the features you're looking for. It's an amazing piece of hardware and even my very experienced instructor has one. It makes a nice watch too. :wink:

I was looking at Aqualung 450 and 750 for options, I just havent heard much about them as far as reviews go.

Im currently living about an hour east of Venice, so the northern part. I wish I was closer to the southern islands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom