Hello from Italia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dalixa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I am Dalixa from Italy,have been reading SB for quite a while and have gained much very useful information from you. Thanks for all the posts that makes diving a safer and more enjoyable experience.

Welcome aboard .. sure glad you decided to Join :)

Hello Dalixa! Good luck in your diving ventures. My family came from Cosenza, and other parts in Italy!

Ben

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

Last edited:
Welcome from Oregon

Ciao. Welcome to SB, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. I lived in Sicily for 4 years and loved every minute [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to SB Dalixa! How's the diving in Italy? My wife has been begging me for years to get over there :)

Hi scfireman1712... The diving in Italy is varied and plentiful as we are surrounded by the sea! I would recommend the warmer Summer months or early autumn ( May to October), the best places for fish are Lampedusa, Ustica and Marettimo islands in the south by Sicily, Also all of the Mediterranean especially the south around Naples where you can see a submerged roman villa in the Parco Arceologico di Baia that is really interesting, Tuscany in the Isola del Giglio area or Liguria in the Portofino Marine Reserve The Adriatic Sea is not good for diving because of bad visibility, we also have some lakes in particular one called Capo d 'Acqua that has 2 submerged windmills! If you decide to dive Italy maybe I could help you with an itinerary

Thanks Dalixa! When we head that way, I will reach out to you for sure!

Hi scfireman1712... The diving in Italy is varied and plentiful as we are surrounded by the sea! I would recommend the warmer Summer months or early autumn ( May to October), the best places for fish are Lampedusa, Ustica and Marettimo islands in the south by Sicily, Also all of the Mediterranean especially the south around Naples where you can see a submerged roman villa in the Parco Arceologico di Baia that is really interesting, Tuscany in the Isola del Giglio area or Liguria in the Portofino Marine Reserve The Adriatic Sea is not good for diving because of bad visibility, we also have some lakes in particular one called Capo d 'Acqua that has 2 submerged windmills! If you decide to dive Italy maybe I could help you with an itinerary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom