Hello FROM Israel ! really exciting to introduce myself + video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi , I’m Moshe 26 yo from Israel.
Diver for 4 years and I have a great passion for diving and photography I got a YouTube channel that I would be more than happy you to come and share your thoughts and fell free to explore more on my channel.

Natural Swimming Pool .
This time I went to a place called Gan HaShlosha National Park - Sahna that a friend of mine told me about, this place is in the northern part of Israel. We arrived at a natural swimming pool in a beautiful area, with clear and clean water! After taking some shots with the drone we got into the water And it was just amazing !! The water at a temperature of 27-26 degrees which allowed us to swim as much as we wanted without getting cold, and there were lots of fish! The waterfall was beautiful , we sat under it and it is a really good way to get a back massage : )
I did not know about this place and I am really glad I got to be there !! until next time..

Welcome to ScubaBoard Moshe.Thanks for the video; interesting for sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom