Hello from Indy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djbos

New
Reaction score
After about a month of great reading and infor I finally decided to take the plunge. I have really enjoyed some of the comments and suggestions already. This board can become quit addictive. About me I just recently certified Nov 02 at Jenny Springs and Rainbow River in Florida which was pretty cool considering I also got to see and touch alot of manatees. Have been on 8 wreck and reef dives (West Palm Beach and Cancun) since then and going to San Diego this week for wreck and kelp dives. Looking forward to it. I'm also going on a 7 day Blackbeard cruise in May so basically I'm already addicted to diving. :) Life under water is a beautiful thing.

Welcome aboard! make sure you post trip reports so everyone can share! :)

Of better still, learn under photography to snap wonderful pictures and post onboard.

:)

Good to hear from you. Be sure to tell us more.:) It sounds like you have some great trips planned.

I was just talking to some friends in Michigan and they were getting snow. Gosh I love living here in the south(lol). Welcome to the board. You will love it.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Back
Top Bottom