Hello From Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I am based in Jakarta, Indonesia and have pretty much done all my diving all over Indonesia in the past 6 years. I should've joined SB a long time ago but finally decided to do it today.

The thing that really got me hooked into diving, especially in Indonesia, is you get to travel to some of the most pristine places and very well rewarded with breathtaking sceneries under and above the waters.

I am very keen to start sharing my experience and hopefully I could be a useful source to anyone who are planning to dive in Indonesia. In return, I hope I can steal some insights and get updated to what's going on around the globe.

I am also an equipment junkie so I can't wait to start getting involved in discussions around that department as well.

Looking forward to start making new buddies, exchanging tips and informations.

Cheers!

Welcome to SB! I'm sure the lively debates on equipment will provide you with the knowledge you seek.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom