Hello from Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello there. I'm a new member but have been a longtime lurker of this site!
Welcome to scubaboard. I live in Central Indiana myself.

Welcome to scubaboard. I live in Central Indiana myself.

I'm in South-Central Indiana. Looking forward to warmer weather for sure and definitely learning how to dive with a drysuit so I'm not on the sideline 6 months a year.

Good idea. (on the dry suit)
Hey to you from another mid-west bubbler.

Hey tsormdiver! Evansville isn't too far from me. A little over an hour. I've been looking at places to dive here in the Indiana/Kentucky/Illinois/Ohio area. Not many to choose from here in Indiana from what I've read online so far. My folks are a member of a boat club with a fairly large lake and depth ranges of 10-50 feet. It is very rarely used by any boaters so I will try it out this summer. I've been looking at doing some wreck dives in Lake Michigan too. I read online that their is a fairly popular in Hopkinsville so I'm definitely going to hit that up as well. The pics online on that site there look pretty good.

Pennyroyal in Hopkinsville, KY is nice vis, but so- so facilities (right now- improvements on the way. I pretty much live there on the weekends during the summer, teaching. Mermet just north of Metropolis has great top side facilities but so- so vis. There is Falling Rock just NE of Loiusville. Not much to it, just a hole to dive,... however it is beginning to become overun by swimmers. Here is a site that may help you: http://www.dtmag.com/dive-usa/divingusa.html

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Thanks for the link. I've never been on the site. Yeah I read reviews of Pennyroyal before and will be planning a trip there this summer for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom