Hello from Iceland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julius Albertsson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello everyone.

I finally signed up on ScubaBoard. I have often looked in here through the years, but for some strange reason never signed up. I know that there are lots of really good divers and material in here and hopefully I can add to this great community.

I have been diving since late last century... My first dive was back in 1997 if I remember correctly. But I am still learning and I hope I will never stop learning.

Most of my dives are around Iceland but I have dived a few other places. If you find yourself on the way to Iceland send me a text and maybe we can take a dive together

Welcome to SB!

You're certain to get a few curious questions about Silfra, a dive that is on may people's bucket list, including mine.

Welcome to SB - my only regret from living in your beautiful country for 3 years is I didn't dive there.... and I haven't given up hope yet!

Howdy and Welcome to SB from Texas!!! Dive right in the water's fine!!

Hello! I'll be in Iceland with my brother next week, if you're available and interested in some bubble time! I hear the shore diving from around Reykjavik is great!

Back
Top Bottom