Hello from Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKK87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello Friendooos,

I've been lurking for a little while now, so it's time to officially sign up
I live in northern Germany and love to dive all over the world, also in my country and all seasons.
I am technical diver since a few years.
I like sidemount diving, but atm I'm looking for a backmount Rebreather.
Happy to find some help and someone for exchange each other experiences

Cheers

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You've come to a great forum where you can spend quality time during your surface intervals.

Hallo Freund ! :wink:

What are your favourite places to dive in Germany ? I'm looking for some advice, I've been considering diving there for a while. Just hope that damned Covid business will be history soon enough.

Tschüss !

Hallo Freund ! :wink:

What are your favourite places to dive in Germany ? I'm looking for some advice, I've been considering diving there for a while. Just hope that damned Covid business will be history soon enough.

Tschüss !

Hi!

it depends what you like to do. The Baltic sea is nice, but with no boat it's very shallow.
In the east, around Leipzig are lots of beautiful lakes and ponds.
In the west are some mines and a nice pond called "See im Berg".
The south shall be also nice, but I wasn't there for diving... Traveling 5h+ by airplane is better than 5h+ by car :p

Hi!

it depends what you like to do. The Baltic sea is nice, but with no boat it's very shallow.
In the east, around Leipzig are lots of beautiful lakes and ponds.
In the west are some mines and a nice pond called "See im Berg".
The south shall be also nice, but I wasn't there for diving... Traveling 5h+ by airplane is better than 5h+ by car :p
+1 for the "see im berg". Its epic with viz from 30-40m. Depth maximum 45 and all wall dives.

Kreidesee hemmoor is very very good aswell. Arguably the best lake in germany. Deep and shallow with lots of different dives.

Hunsfels is kinda new. Has the nickname: small hemmoor. Also only wall dives, max 54m but with walls only going down to 15-20m. And others going down deeper. So also kinda beginners friendly.(advanced beginners).

And some mine diving. Best known is probably nuttlar. Wasnt there yet but its on the list.

And lots of different lakes with the typical german fish live. Viz often not so good,because of the plants/fishs.
The quarrys mentioned above have great viz.

Welcome to the board.

Thank you both for the info, but what about the Baltic ? Any good operators there ?

I didn't do it myself now, but I'm also interested. The MS Fritz Reuter offers liveaboards from 5 - 9 or 10 days. If you go, please tell me. Maybe we can meet aboard

I'll look into it and thank you for the invitation, but it's a long term project with that darn situation.

Willkommen und Welcome to ScubaBoard! Glad to have you aboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom