hello from Gainesville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

norymeoreason41

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am from Gainesville, FL. I am newly certified PADI Open Water. I am a college student. About 6-7 years ago I certified (Advanced Open Water) through NAUI. I have forgotten everything since then so I decided to go back and recertify. I choose PADI because they were more open as far as the schedule goes. I was able to do only 2 weekends, which is nice for me! Anyway, we are off to the springs in N.C. Florida next weekend and I am very excited! It has been a long time since I have done an open water dive. Last I did was the Flower Gardens in the Gulf about 6 years ago. Anyway, any tips would come appreciated! Talk to you all soon!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

And good on ya' for retraining like you did, rather than bluff into trouble...!

don

:D

norymeoreason41:
Anyway, we are off to the springs in N.C. Florida next weekend and I am very excited!
Welcome aboard! Are you talking about the Ginnie Springs trip?

welcome aboard! (Gville was my home for 10 years).

once you get certified, check the Florida Conch Divers for diving trips. we usually go
to some spring or other at least twice a month. be careful with a guy named Gibbon.
he bites you underwater when you're not looking.

here is the Florida club, drop by!

Well... if you get a shot...drop by Ginnie Springs, there is a big ole Scubaboard Party going on......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom