Hello from Florida, Shore Diving, Underwater Photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First time on Scuba Board, my wife and I dive all over the Florida peninsula, and Keys, including both freshwater and ocean dives. We are into underwater photography and enjoy walk in diving for seal life down the Atlantic coast to the Keys. We are regular at Blue Heron Bridge and always keeping an eye out for new spots.

Welcome!

How is the diving at Molasses reef? A dive instructor recommended it to me. I am in California but want to dive Florida some day.

Welcome!

There are some nice beach dives around Fort Lauderdale about 45 minutes south of Blue Heron Bridge. Also some decent shore dives in Vero beach but takes good planning as vis is usually less than 10'

Welcome to Scubaboard!

8 of us from Texas will be muck diving under BHB on Aug 11. Hope we can meet you there. We'll be reef diving in the area on the next day to see the Goliath Grouper spawning too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom