Hello from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. Originally from Golden. Enjoy.

Hi there, fellow Coloradan. Where did you get certed, and where have you dove thus far?
Sorry for the long delay. I was certified by A1 Scuba in Littleton. I have now completed 22 dives, I have gone to the Aquarium in Denver, Chatfield Res, Ohau Hi, Cano Island Costa Rica and I just returned from Bonaire for a week of diving with A1 and Toucan Diving.

I would love to get hooked up with a local dive group. My 7 year old son is really itching to try diving. I know he has to wait until he is 10-12 to be certified. I love in Berthoud so not too far from Ft. Collins.
Hi Bhend!
Please text me to introduce yourself, and we’ll get you in with our crew! We have a social diving get together every other Wed night, year round. We provide all the gear and a huge pool. It will be a pleasure to meet you! 970-286-0072

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom