Hello from Cincinnati

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solowgregg

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all, my name is Gregg and I was told there was a great group of guys and gals here. I'm currently working at a local dive shop (Central Coast Dive Center) in the Cincinnati /northern Kentucky area. I'm new to the sport and am very eager to learn all I can about it. I look forward to talking and learning with/from you all.

Cheers, Gregg

Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy it :)

welcome aboard

You might also look up the KY Piranha Patrol, here on the board. Lots of folks there in the Louisville area & your neck of the woods. Just watch out for crpntr133. He's trouble:D.

Sorry Wally, I couldn't resist.

Second on the trouble maker! :rofl3: :popcorn:

Welcome to ScubaBoard Gregg! Join us over at the KPP in my sig line, another great group is the GLWC if you can stand a floppy eared Moderator! :D

Hi, Gregg,

Good to make your acquaintance. I'm over at the Scuba Shack, but always happy to meet a fellow diver. If you're ever interested in going out, we're pretty much around somewhere every weekend, weather permitting of course.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom