Hello from Cave Country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dray_gnv

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey, all. I'm a recreational diver in North Central Florida, working to hone my skills for a GUE Fundamentals pass (currently provisional). I don't venture into the caves, at least yet, but should have my PADI cavern certification very soon. If you live in the area, or are visiting our springs, let's see if we might find time to dive.

Hey there - if you’re looking to meet other local divers, there’s a dive club in Gainesville (Scuba Monkey Dive Club) that meets the first Tuesday of the month, and a dive club in Williston (Florida Springs Dive Club) that meets the second Thursday of the month. Both do a monthly club dive.

I believe SMDC is doing a night dive on Rainbow River this Friday (July 12), and Florida Springs is doing a club dive on Saturday (July 13), location TBD (people’s choice, they’re voting now). You can find both groups on Facebook.

I live in in SE Suwannee County, between Jug Hole and Little River. I love it here, and am looking forward to getting back in my caves after an overly long hiatus.

I live in in SE Suwannee County, between Jug Hole and Little River. I love it here, and am looking forward to getting back in my caves after an overly long hiatus.
Hi Chairman, I'm diving Jug Hole on Sunday as part of a cavern class. I'll wave as I go by.

Hi Chairman, I'm diving Jug Hole on Sunday as part of a cavern class. I'll wave as I go by.
I take it that you're sidemounting? Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom