Hello from Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bittdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just arriving in SB and this is my first thread to say Hello to all.
I am a PADI AOW with a Rescue Cert and do most of my dives in the south of Brazil.
Very pleased to join this community!

Welcome to SB. Look forward to future posts about the diving in Brazil... a place I have on my "bucket list"

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA...

Thanks drbill. Hope you keep emptying that list and one day come over!

---------- Post added July 1st, 2014 at 10:55 PM ----------

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA...

Thank you iamrushman.
I've been diving in south Florida (Islamorada) and it was great!

---------- Post added July 1st, 2014 at 11:00 PM ----------

Hello, bittdiver. Welcome to Scubaboard.

Thank you Nirvana.
I was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, but I am living in the south (Porto Alegre) for nearly ten years now.
I miss Rio!

Tudo bem!!!!

glad you're here!

Tudo bem!!!!

glad you're here!

Tudo ótimo
Thank you!

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2014 at 12:48 PM ----------

Welcome to SB. Look forward to future posts about the diving in Brazil... a place I have on my "bucket list"

Thanks drbill. Hope you keep emptying that list and one day come over!

Hey Bitt: So nice to hear from someone from Brazil. Like Dr. Bill said, I would also love to hear about diving opportunities in Brazil. There is a long coast line and not a lot of it has been explored from diving point of view. As a Barazilian Jiujitsu practitioner, I would love to come to Rio and train there for at least a month. If I could get any diving done while I am there, it would be all the much better.

Nice to have you hear and let me add you to my friends list.

Hey Bitt: So nice to hear from someone from Brazil. Like Dr. Bill said, I would also love to hear about diving opportunities in Brazil. There is a long coast line and not a lot of it has been explored from diving point of view. As a Barazilian Jiujitsu practitioner, I would love to come to Rio and train there for at least a month. If I could get any diving done while I am there, it would be all the much better.

Nice to have you hear and let me add you to my friends list.

Thanks Captain
Yes, you are right. Brazil has such a big line coast with a myriad of diving opportunities.
And Rio is a city that was "born from the sea".
Surely you'll find so many sites to dive that you'll consider to stay a little bit longer!
Greetings!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom