Hello from Brazil!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bordiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Yes, Brazil, this almost always warm and hot country! I'm an ocasional diver who's not a ... soccer fan ... and during the world cup, in July, I wished to be diving away... as tickets prices are stellar as closer to July we get, I'll then be diving in Curaçao in May!

Great to see more divers from Brazil on ScubaBoard. Welcome! Brazil (abrolhas? Fernando de Noronha?) has been on my dive destination list for a while.

Bem vindo bordiver!

drbill, Abrolhos is where I came from, definitely my favorite dives has been there, hand feeding 60lb black groupers just behind the achored boat in less than 30 ft was always thrilling.

Noronha definitely is THE place to be, I only did one dive while I was there, I wasn't certified at the time, so I couldn't go on any charters, we were on our own boat, and we had only one cylinder.

Welcome, Bordiver!

Três brasileiros em uma mesma discussão na Scubaboard. Deve ser um recorde.

Dr. Bill, if you ever do come here, I am sure you will love it. The states of the Northeast, in particular (Pernambuco, Natal, Paraíba, Alagoas), are awesome for diving.

Back
Top Bottom