Hello From Bali!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2REP Divers Bali

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself, really happy to be here on this wonderful community board. My name is Mars and I'm the owner of a dive shop on Bali, 2REP Divers Bali. I've been diving about 20 years now, first as a Combat Swimmer with the French Foreign Legion and later went over to the dark side and began working as a PADI Instructor. I opened my own shop this year and hoping that everything goes well! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I'm looking forward to getting to know some people who share my passion for the underwater world.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA...best of luck with your new shop and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Welcome! I just joined myself. I went on 2 dives off Gili Meno in April. My favorite was Turtle Heaven and I don't remember the other one, no pun intended.

Hi Mars. Me too just joined. I like to dive in Tulamben USS Liberty, especially at 5am to see the brown-marbled groupers & school of bumphead parrotfish coming out of their hideouts. Also in Nusa Penida to see Mola Mola in Crystal Bay, reef manta in Manta Point. You live in Diver's paradise. I envy you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom