Hello from Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dolphin blue

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi
i've just joined your group and this is fairly new to me. I have been diving many years now. My husband and i travel with a group of friends each year diving different sites around the world.Only problem we have is that each year we now have to travel futher a field and stay longer, Ohhhhhhhhhhh what a shame :wink:.its a wonderful sport and we really enjoy it.This year we are heading to the Solomon Islands so if anyone has some input for that destination it will be welcomed.Well as i stated at the begining i just wanted to say hi and i look forward to making many more new cybrerfriends of like mindness.Hope all have a great day.
thanks

Welcome to the board dolphin blue, nice to see another Aussie on the board, ever dive the BIG reef, or is that a silly question:jester:

Glad to have you aboad. Enjoy the board.

Chad

I'm relatively new myself but would like to welcome you to the board. If you need any local insights into Malaysia when you come this way.......

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

And to you rooster 1 no it is not a dumb question and the answer is no i havent dived the Barrier Reef yet.
Shocked you ???
the reasons being that 1 i live in N.S.W and the Barrier Reef is in Qld. which is quiet some distance from here.Besides we have some great local diving here as there is a marine reserve at my door step.(we also get to see the whale migrate both ways too).
The other reason being that it is far cheaper for us to leave the country to see the world than to travel around our own country.
But having said that it is on my list of dives to do one day.

Dolphinblue,
I want to do the Soloman Islands, too, but al I can tell u is that my cute lizards, the prehensile tail skinks came from there, & they say it's a great place to climb trees.

We get Aussies here for diving; I saw a group of young ones with antique gear a few weeks ago. Glad u r here, & hope you will keep us posted as you learn more about your destination!

One of the many reasons I am getting certified is so I can dive Australia in 2004! Far off I know, but not so far if i want to get some experience under my weight belt.
Welcome to the board...

Good on you mtdivegirl,
And no 2004 isnt really that far away, especially when you have to plan travel and dive scheduals.
If you would like some info from this neck of the woods be sure to ask and i will assist where i can.
see you at the bottom sometime.

Hello
Art.chick
I can relate to you wanting to dive the Solomon Islands, as we have been trying to get there for the last 3 years but the circumstances there have prevented us doing so.But with all going well we will make it there this year, at least we have booked to go yet again.So i will be sure to keep you posted on where we go and how it was. Also i would love to hear some of the places that you have dived,so as to increase my must do list, that goes for anyone else out there .
Also
Basiltan
Would love to hear more of what malaysia's diving is like and where to go as i haven't been there yet either.Who knows maybe that will be nect years trip.
See you all at the bottom sometime. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom