hello from atlanta,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keysdiver22

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just discovered this scuba site. I love to dive,... lakes, quarries, oceans, pools , even mudpuddles. If its wet I want to be in it. If anyone in the Atlanta area is interested in going diving, even during the week,(less crowded) send me a note.
Happy Bubbles
steve

Let me be the first to say
  • H O W D Y ! ! !
from all of us and the Texas Swamp Diving Team.

There are a few folks on the board from your neck o' the woods. And I'm jealous...you're closer to Florida and it's great diving than I am! :)

We are a little more reserved in California than they are in Texas, so, I will use a lower case

howdy!

But it is just as warm!

Joewr

Hello Steve, welcome to the ScubaSource family. Glad to have you aboard! I used to live in Atlanta, more specifically Stone Mountain before I moved out here to Sunny San Diego, CA.

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Welcome to the boards and to this great group of divers. As Mike said there are a few of us nearby. I live in Augusta, dive the lake and now the river. Prefer the springs in Fl and the warmer blue oceans. But I do love diving and what is near here at home works for me in between trips to more tropical climes. If you are ever in the Augusta area and we have a dive going on let me know.

Bottoms Up....Bubbles Up!!!
Cindy

Welcome to the boards, Steve! You've just discovered the best, most amusing and enjoyable way to spend your time out of the water. We're all here to learn, listen and offer advice and suggestions so make full use of us and don't forget to tell us of your own experiences and opinions. See you around.

from a Thai diver...
:)

steve
I like to ask if yall have any place to dive there my brother says the same about me if its wet I'm in it I know a bunch of yall come over to pelham or glencoe for that matter any where in ga. diverjohnz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom