Hello from Athens, Greece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I spent several weeks free diving the Greek Islands back in 1968

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa....

Just wanted to say hi and safe diving to us all!
Greece? What a wild coincidence! Hi Loannis! I just signed up today, but recently I’ve been curious about diving in Greece sometime. Funny! Yes, safe diving to us all!

I landed here cause I just got back from a dive trip with some rotating current. I had rental fins that seemed inadequate to me, and am in the market to buy new ones...an Aug 2017 post said just “up your technique” and do what the fish do. Maybe comments or an article on upping my technique?

Welcome aboard.

I know it is a long shot but perhaps you can point me in the right direction. The Website for Oceanos Wetsuits has been down for a while and I was wondering if you knew if they are still operating. Sorry, I don't know what part of Greece they operated.

Welcome to SB! We'll be in Greece next week. Hope to get in some diving while there.
Cheers.
Dive safe!

Welcome to the OP. If you ever come to Chania/Crete let me know so that we can dive together.
I am desperately looking for buddies :)

I know it is a long shot but perhaps you can point me in the right direction. The Website for Oceanos Wetsuits has been down for a while and I was wondering if you knew if they are still operating. Sorry, I don't know what part of Greece they operated.
I have't heard of them before but a quick search online gave me this result http://oceanos-stoles.gr/ which is their website in Greek and it works so it seems they are operating. Have you tried to e-mail them? Here is the contact form: Επικοινωνία | OCEANOS and they mention this e-mail pigkasofia@yahoo.gr
I could give them a call if you want to ask them. Just let me know

You are welcome. Nice to know we have such store "near" us. Are their product that good? BTW the e-mail pigkasofia@yahoo.gr is supposed to belong to the owner of the company herself.

I'm not sure it is the same owner as when I purchased from them several years ago. I have two of their suits and friends have some as well. Their prices were (are???) fair and quality is very good, especially for a custom suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom