Hello from Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Samhp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Even though I live in the desert, it's where I discovered my passion for the underwater world. I also enjoying underwater photography and look forward to meeting many of you and learning from the group.

Welcome. A lot of us travel for ocean diving. Even many people who live near ocean diving may fly elsewhere, for different experiences. Scuba often involves travel.

I’m in Phoenix, Salt and Sea Scuba is my “home base”. Yes the good folks there got me going….have found Baja to be super easy to access and fun. Have not made it to Puerto San Carlos yet. I shoot a Sony A7iii camera and look forward to improving my photography skills.

I’m in Phoenix, Salt and Sea Scuba is my “home base”. Yes the good folks there got me going….have found Baja to be super easy to access and fun. Have not made it to Puerto San Carlos yet. I shoot a Sony A7iii camera and look forward to improving my photography skills.
Awesome. I am out of Tucson. I shoot a GH5s and work with Justin up at Salt and Sea quite a bit. Those guys do a good job. We run a monthly or twice a month trip to San Carlos as well.

If we can do anything to help let me know. I do a ton of photo/video work www.BJLImagery.com

It's such a great camera you can start without a flash and get used to it in the shallow. flash is a whole other beast. otherwise go deeper and work on silhouettes the main thing is don't make it so complicated you don't enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom