Hello from another Colorado Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

troy_v

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello ScubaBoard!

I've been a lurker for the past month or so and thought I should finally register and become an active member.

I've been a PADI certified OW diver for 2.5 years now, but my wife has been certified for much longer. She has been diving al over the Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore before we ever met. Since she loved the sport so much I decided to get certified. I'm glad I did - we've had several trips to Cozumel, and have dove the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica and the Catalina Islands there.

We are leaving in 8 days for a week in Bonaire. (We've also recently been Enrished Air certified for the Bonaire trip specifically) In December, we are spending Christmas week in Cozumel. We're also expecting to go to Bermuda in July 2014. We're fortunate to be able to dive a lot in the next year.

My wife loves taking photos with her Sea Life DC-1400 Pro while I video with my GoPro.

I just wanted to jump in here and introduce myself.
Happy and safe diving everyone!

Hi Troy,

Lot's of divers here in the land-locked rockies. I lurked quite a bit earlier in the year before I got certified, and finally dove in so I could actually ask questions.

Enjoy Bonaire. I got my Enriched air the second day I was there and it was well worth it for reasons you probably are already aware of.

-J

Almost every dive boat we are on there is another person on there from Colorado. We are an adventuresome breed out here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Have fun diving nitrox in Bonaire.

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

It's so nice to have a good dive buddy, huh?

Yes, my wife is a great dive buddy :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom