Hello from Ann Arbor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings from the other side of the sweet water sea. Glad to have you aboard!

Jim

GO BLUE!!, I'm in Ann Arbor every other month, my son goes to U of M. I've been to Gilboa before, and for a one time thing it's great. Wait till you get to go to the ocean or to some of the wrecks in the Lakes, it's awesome!!:wink:

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Best internet forum I've found yet. Welcome!

Thank you all for warm welcome. I was at Gilboa on Sunday. One dive at the deep end (101 feet) and one at the shallow end (36% nitrox). It was fun but definitely cold even in a dry suit....brrrrr....
Dive Safe,
Gokhan
:yea:

Greetings from Canton Towship, just a stone's throw away from you.

Did you you see me at Gilboa? I was there taking some private instruction from Mike Ferrara and managed to meet a few folk from this board, but I couldn't identify them all.

I practice Wado Ryu karate, which was formed from a combination of Shotokan and Jujitsu. I've been at it for 25 years now and my Dojo is at the Birmingham YMCA.

It's nice to see another Michigander on board.

David

Hello. Nice to see another karate-ka! No, I did not get to meet anyone from the board last week. We had to dives back to back with a very short SI in between. I will be at GIlboa assisting an OWC this Sunday. Will you be there?
Gokhan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom