Hello from a stray Brit in Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregPRoundTheWorld

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All!

Just wanted to say hello after periodically perusing SB over the last year or so. It's been very helpful, so thanks!

I've done about 300 dives, with about half of those in Indo (most of it!); many in the Phil (most of the best-known areas), Thailand (most of the Andaman side plus Tao (LOL)), and Malaysian Borneo (islands near Sipadan); and a little in Egypt (just RM, Tiran, and wrecks), Gozo (caves), and Sardinia (caves too).

I've basically been binge diving this year and have done about 150 dives in SE Asia since March, and I'm probably about to do a DM in Alor after a recent 12-day trip there that rocked!

I'm pretty interested in health and biology in general so can sometimes help out with related stuff (my work relates to that kind of thing), and I love nature in general, so diving is usually combined with hiking, etc.

Looking forward to learning from you all and will try to chime in if I ever think I can be helpful.

Best,

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom