Hello from a newbie in London ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carpster61

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I am Gavin and I am new to scuba diving. I have just passed part one of my PADI open water course with Adventure Divers in Walthamstow, East London. Really looking forward to the open water part but a bit scared I guess. Will be going abroad as much as I can as the River Thames doesn't hold much interest for me and the vis is appalling under Big Ben ... :D ... Anyway, hiya and I am glad to be here. Thanx for reading ... !!!

Hi, I am Gavin and I am new to scuba diving. I have just passed part one of my PADI open water course with Adventure Divers in Walthamstow, East London. Really looking forward to the open water part but a bit scared I guess. Will be going abroad as much as I can as the River Thames doesn't hold much interest for me and the vis is appalling under Big Ben ... :D ... Anyway, hiya and I am glad to be here. Thanx for reading ... !!!

That was a terrible joke. You will fit right in around here.

Where in London do you live?

Joke ... ??? It was serious, I fell in there once .. Ha,ha ... !!! I live in East London near to Stratford. Not many opportunities for scuba diving round here, but may be going to Maldives in December. That will be my first proper open water dive after I pass my PADI open water in May ... (Hopefully) ... :D

Thanx for that Peter, I work in Hackney next to London Fields as a cabinet maker. Really become nice place now especially in the summer. :)

Kingsland and Downham - just north of Regents Canal in a flat I could never afford now.

When I was there it was shifting from working class / stabby land to hipster square.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom