Hello from a desert diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Thanks for the replies. I have been checking out LOTS of posts in the various forums, and I am very impressed. I agree that this is the best scuba forum on the net. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

To Fishkiller: Have not heard of Saguara Sports -- where are they located? When my wife did her training, we spent a bunch of money at Del Mar, but haven't been back since. We have a shop near our home called All Wet Scuba -- the guys are very nice and helpful, but I do think they are a bit pricey. I have actually spent most of my money on gear in Florida (Key Largo) at US Divers. We vacation there every year because we take our 14 year old son with cerebral palsy to a Dolphin Therapy program there -- it is AWESOME for him, and a great vacation for us.

That's all for now. I am looking forward to providing reports on our upcoming dives, and getting LOTS more inputs from all of you.

Originally posted by scubaleg

To Fishkiller: Have not heard of Saguara Sports -- where are they located? When my wife did her training, we spent a bunch of money at Del Mar, but haven't been back since. We have a shop near our home called All Wet Scuba -- the guys are very nice and helpful, but I do think they are a bit pricey. I have actually spent most of my money on gear in Florida (Key Largo) at US Divers. We vacation there every year because we take our 14 year old son with cerebral palsy to a Dolphin Therapy program there -- it is AWESOME for him, and a great vacation for us.

this is the second time that I am responding I typed a IMHO a great reply hit the submitt button and my computer crashed.. so I will attempt it again and yes a bit commercially

First of all That is Totally AWESOME that you take your son to swim with the Dolphins they truly have a special way of transending the species barrier

I have been to 90 percent of the scuba shops in the valley and will always compare them to Saguaro Sports, infact I will compare any dive store to them, I would like to model my own if the Scuba Gods allow it. they are located near Stapley and Baseline in Mesa call and ask for specific directions 480-507-3988 they have great guys like All Wet a nice selection like El mar and even now have their own pool being built onsite, where I will be spending time with my son this summer, Vince is the owner and Kevin is the main instructor, I can promise you that when you walk in and your eyes adjust you will say to yourself "WOW this is a nice dive shop" and after wondering around and from a friend "having it follow me around so I bought it" has found out that Vince and Kevin only want to make you a better happier diver, they will save you money

hope this helps
and again welcome to SCUBABOARD

ps ask about the Roatan trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom