Hello from a desert diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaleg

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings,
Found this web site while searching for trip reports / dive reports and found the posts to be informative, helpful, and occasionally funny!
My wife and I are both divers. We've been fortunate enough to dive Jamaica, Maui, Bahamas, Cozumel, Yucatan cenotes, Mexico, and the Florida Keys.
Since we live in the desert and are used to warm water, we're both pretty wimpy when it comes to water temps below 75F!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to both posting questions to get advice on upcoming trips, and to provide my insights or opinions on dive sites and operators.
Thanks!:confused:

Welcome from Texas! There's alot of good advice here and everyone is ready to help.

where water rarely gets to 75F, but we have some great diving up here!

Welcome to the "family".

And Welcome from Rochester NY.

Sounds like you've had some nice trips!
Now that you're one of us,
we'll be expecting Trip reports after any future Dive trips.:D

Enjoy the boards!!

and A Warm Welcome from a fellow sand swimmer, Glad you found us:balloon:

Co-Founder and VP of Marketing for CAD

Which shop do you dive out of? I can say that if it isn't Saguaro Sports you are paying to much...ok off soap box

Scubaleg,
Welcome from another warm water diver, from NJ!
Looking forward to what you have to ask, and tell.
Good luck,
MikeD

Glad to have you! Can't wait to hear your stories!
Ber :bunny:

Welcome to the dive board. I am also new but have found the people very friendly and helpful. I just moved to Texas from California. I am glad to be back to a place where there's warm water. Happy diving!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom