Hello fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H O W D Y ! ! ! from Texas Nydia!

A question for you: Since you are an athletic director during your "extended surface intervals that pay for the addiction", do you ever encourage your students to take up diving as one of their sports?

from the diving capital of the Southwest...TEXAS!

And as for you other candy*****s :) my dive buddy (just a little slip of a girl) exits the water onto a dive dock approximately 3ft above the water, no ladder, in full gear including tank....then helps me out :)Embarrasses the heck out me.

Originally posted by TexasMike
H O W D Y ! ! ! from Texas Nydia!

A question for you: Since you are an athletic director during your "extended surface intervals that pay for the addiction", do you ever encourage your students to take up diving as one of their sports?

Yes, I sometimes encourage my kids to try scuba diving, particularly when they go on tropical vacations with their families.
I have a lot of kids who have tried scuba diving and I try and share my enthusiasm as much as possible so that they might be encouraged to try it again.

Back
Top Bottom