Hello Fellow Conchers!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triciask

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well it's been a long time since I have had the opportunity to come online and catch up with all the happenings on ScubaBoard.

I have great news - I finally completely my scuba training. Yayayayaay :clapping:

As many of you already know, despite the challenges I had against me, I pursued my life long dream of becoming certified. So many of you encouraged and enlightened me. It was because of all the advise that each of you gave me, that I pushed myself to complete this dream. Thank you everyone!!

A special thank you to Colin for recommending one very talented instructor. "ReneeC"

Renee is extremely passionate in her work and it shows in her instruction and patience. And let me tell you....she has patience - ask her about my husband some day!! :bonk: He too got certified and gave Renee a run for her money, though I'm sure I did also :angel:

THANK YOU RENEE!! Despite all the challenges we faced, we made it through and it's all because we had YOU as our instructor. We are eternally grateful for everything you helped us with, for your care and diligence, and simply for being our friend.

Now we're ready for new adventures! I am so excited - a whole new world has just opened up for me, and I cannot wait to experience it. I hope to meet and dive with you all one day - providing you have the patience to dive with a couple of newbies!

Thank you all again for all your encouragement and support! Safe diving and live happy!

Tricia

Congratulations! Now you need to update your profile :)

Thanks Reef! I can't wait to dive again!

I tried last night to update but the dive info page is not working I'll try again later.

Thanks again,
Tricia

Ok Trish - keep your calendar open next weekend! We get to go diving now just for fun! (not that I won't occasionally slip on the "I" hat but you can just ignore it now! LOL)

Congrats Trish. Renee is an awesome instructor and a pretty cool person also!

Next weekend Renee? Ya mean the reef clean up?? What a great way for a new diver to mingle with a bunch of other divers and do some good at the same time!

Scuba_Jenny:
Congrats Trish. Renee is an awesome instructor and a pretty cool person also!

Next weekend Renee? Ya mean the reef clean up?? What a great way for a new diver to mingle with a bunch of other divers and do some good at the same time!

My thoughts exactly!

(And thanks! You're pretty cool yourself!)

THANKS EVERYONE. Now if I can only get back into the water!!! Twist my arm...twist my arm!!!

I am so looking forward to getting more involved!!

Thanks again everyone!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom