Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Eli Mtz. Of course I am new to this forum and still trying to figure out how this all works. To let you all know a bit about me...I am a full blown Shark Junky! Love diving with sharks, studying about sharks...I just love high octane big animal diving!

cheers,

Eli

Welcome to the board Eli. I also love sharks. I have not gotten the chance to dive with really big sharks, but I'm very interested. I want to do a Great White cage dive some day. Give me a PM sometime.

Hello Eli, welcome to this great community of divers. I'm sure you'll find others that share your passion for sharks!

:icecream1 Hi there SharkDiverMag, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy being on the board. and safe diving. From Matt.

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Its funny, I just got through reading your intro in the latest issue... and lo and behold here you are!
I think I have read every issue, and am a shark nut like you-have been since I was a little kid.I recently realized a lifelong dream and have been able to do several shark dives in both Tahiti and Roatan,Honduras!

For those who dont know, Eli is the big chief (editor) at Sharkdiver Magazine!

P.S. are you guys doing any hiring...??!! He He...I would love to travel and schleep your tanks for you!!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Shark, Welcome to the board, and where would a shark loving, big animal watcher, living in S Florida like us get your Mag.

Hi Eli
I also dove with sharks. Although I don't have your passion for them, I felt it was one of the biggest thrills of my life. Get back to me some time. Dive safe...
Kenny

Heya and welcome aboard!!! :wavey:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom